Please read this Site Policy prior to using this website. By accessing the content of this website you will be deemed to have consented to this Site Policy.
All copyrights and moral rights to the content of this website (the “Content”) belong to Mori Hamada & Matsumoto or the Content's contributors. Reprint, reproduction, transmission, translation, adaptation, alteration, addition and the like of the Content for whatever purpose is strictly prohibited without express consent by Mori Hamada & Matsumoto, except as permitted under the copyright laws. If you wish to use the Content, please contact Mori Hamada & Matsumoto in advance.
It is necessary to obtain the prior consent of Mori Hamada & Matsumoto in order to establish a link to this website. If you wish to establish a link to our website, please contact us with the following information:
- Your name and contact details (address, telephone number and e-mail address).
- URL of the website from which the link will be established to this website.
- Name, address and contact details (including the name of a representative) of the person or entity who is operating the website.
- Outline of your website.
- The purpose of the link.
- We do not provide any legal consultation on this website. Please note that we cannot respond to any requests for the provision of free legal consultation or legal opinion. In addition, Mori Hamada & Matsumoto will not be liable for any damage that may occur due to a response or lack of response to such a request.
- No relationship will be created between a lawyer and a client due to any information sent via this contact form. In addition, no information provided via this form will be regarded as confidential information regarding which a lawyer is subject to confidentiality obligations. Therefore, please be extremely cautious regarding what you write in this contact form.
- Where we are able to respond to inquiries, we endeavor to respond in a timely fashion. However, please understand that we do not promise to respond and do not promise to respond within a certain period. If Mori Hamada & Matsumoto does not respond to an inquiry it is not under any obligation to disclose its reasons for not responding.
- The person responsible for handling this contact form does not have any authority to issue or receive declarations of intention or notices on behalf of Mori Hamada & Matsumoto. Further, no agreement is established with Mori Hamada & Matsumoto, any attorney belonging to the firm, or any other member of the firm as a result of communication via the contact form.
- Mori Hamada & Matsumoto does not permit the solicitation of the firm, any attorney belonging to the firm, or any other member of the firm, or any other sales activities through the use of this contact form. Please refrain from sending unsolicited advertisements or engaging in activities that interfere with our operations or the firm will take action, including legal measures.