"Workshop in IP Dispute Resolution"
|Date/Time||February 11, 2016 (Thu) 9:00～16:40|
|Place||PARKROYAL HOTEL Nay Pyi Taw|
|Host||Japan Federation of Bar Associations, Japan International Cooperation Agency|
|Related Practice Areas||Information Technology, Life Sciences and Intellectual Property|
Information Technology, Life Sciences and Intellectual Property：Seminars
- May 20, 2020External Seminars
- "Disrupted industries – the example of the automotive industry, Part of the Virtual Entrepreneurship Conference"
- Feb. 19, 2020External Seminars
- "Data protection regulations in the pharmaceutical industries ~Japan, Thailand and USA~"
- Jan. 31, 2020External Seminars
- "Legal Frontier in AI, IoT and Big Data, and new regulations for digital markets"
- Jan. 28, 2020External Seminars
- "Potential amendments to Japanese data protection law"
- Jan. 14, 2020External Seminars
- "OECD Global Conference on Governance Innovation"
- Sep. 24, 2019External Seminars
- IBA Annual Conference 2019 "Battling ninjas, chefs and finding your perfect date shows: TV formats in East Asia and elsewhere"
- Sep. 10, 2018MHM Seminars
- ”Japan Investment Seminar ”
- Oct. 11, 2017External Seminars
- "IBA Annual Conference 2017～Branding strategies and use of image licensing/sponsorship in the sports and entertainment industries～"
- Sep. 18, 2016 - Sep. 23, 2016External Seminars
- IBA Conference Washington 2016 “Around the Tables” A taste of hot topics in the Intellectual property, Communications and Technology Section
- Dec. 7, 2015External Seminars
- Myanmar-Japan IP-Seminar “Preparation for Enforcement of IP Law in Myanmar”