"Disrupted industries – the example of the automotive industry, Part of the Virtual Entrepreneurship Conference"
|Date/Time||May 20, 2020 (Wed) 21:00～22:00 (JST)・13:00～14:00 (BST)|
|Host||International Bar Association|
|Related Practice Areas||Regulatory/Regulated Transactions Information Technology, Life Sciences and Intellectual Property|
- Feb. 11, 2020External Seminars
- "Investing in Japan’s Hospitality Business – What you need to know"
- Oct. 29, 2019MHM Seminars
- "Recent Trends Concerning the Prior Notification and Screening System under the Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade Act - Revisions in May and September, Upcoming Revisions, and Recent Trends in the Prior Notification and Screening System"
- Jun. 12, 2019External Seminars
- "Recent developments in financial administration and challenges for internal audits"
- Dec. 20, 2018External Seminars
- "The new era of supervisory approaches and challenges for financial institutions"
- Nov. 8, 2018External Seminars
- "JFSA’s new supervisory approaches and challenges for financial institutions"
Information Technology, Life Sciences and Intellectual Property：Seminars
- Feb. 19, 2020External Seminars
- "Data protection regulations in the pharmaceutical industries ~Japan, Thailand and USA~"
- Jan. 31, 2020External Seminars
- "Legal Frontier in AI, IoT and Big Data, and new regulations for digital markets"
- Jan. 28, 2020External Seminars
- "Potential amendments to Japanese data protection law"
- Jan. 14, 2020External Seminars
- "OECD Global Conference on Governance Innovation"
- Dec. 9, 2019External Seminars
- "Business development using big data"