- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Corporate Governance
- Firm News
- Eleven new partners and twelve new counsels
- Public Service
- Firm's lawyers involved in the Revision of the “Guidebook for Introducing Incentive Plans for Sustainable Corporate Growth as Board Members’ Compensation to Encourage Companies to Promote Proactive Business Management”
- Firm News
- 13 new lawyers joined Mori Hamada & Matsumoto
- "Voluntary Nominating Committees and Remuneration Committees in Practice"
- "ESG and Commercial Law"
- Magazine Article
- "Incentive-Based Compensation for Directors"
- The University of Tokyo (LL.B., 2008)
- The University of Tokyo, School of Law (J.D., 2010)
- temporarily worked for the Economic and Industrial Policy Bureau Corporate System Division of the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (Deputy Director)（2015-2017）
- Seconded to Hitachi, Ltd. (2019)
- Member of the Task Force Supporting the Working Group on Review and Consideration of Model Contracts Corresponding to the Civil Code Reform, Japan Electronics and Information Technology Industries Association (JEITA) (2019-2021)
- Involved in the Revision of the “Guidebook for Introducing Incentive Plans for Sustainable Corporate Growth as Board Members’ Compensation to Encourage Companies to Promote Proactive Business Management” dated June 7, 2021 Published by Corporate System Division, Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (2021-)
admitted in Japan, 2011
Daini Tokyo Bar Association