- Public Service
- Atsuko Matsui became a member of Japanese Law Translation Council, Ministry of Justice
- Firm News
- Atsuko Matsui rejoins Mori Hamada & Matsumoto
- "Forms: Practice of Noncontentious Cases Involving Company"
- "Securitization Scheme and Legal Issues concerning Estate in Common"
- "Practices of Foreclosure Proceedings, Part 10 -- Statutory Ground Lease (Hotei Chijo Ken)--"
- The University of Tokyo (LL.B., 1993)
- Columbia University School of Law (LL.M., 1998)
- with Paul, Hastings, Janofsky & Walker LLP (currently, Paul Hastings LLP), Los Angeles (1998-1999)
- Member of Japanese Law Translation Council, Ministry of Justice (2020-)
admitted in Japan, 1995; California, 1999
Dai-ichi Tokyo Bar Association
California State Bar Association