Assistance with all matters relating to shareholder relations, from proxy battles to investor relations
We have a strong record of achievement in providing assistance with issues relating to the shareholders meetings of the largest listed companies as well as those of start-up companies. Our experiences include handling meetings involving proxy fights for control of companies. We also have expertise in assisting companies in the area of investor relations and with their communications with shareholders and investors in general.
- Book Article
- "Changing Rules - Business Laws as a Strategic Weapon"
- Magazine Panel Discussion
- "Round-Table Talk: Corporate Practices in 2020 and Remaining Issues - Examination of Hybrid "Attendance-Type" Virtual Shareholders Meetings"
- Magazine Article
- "Practical Q&A On The Companies Act Part 45: Issues Concerning Simplified Mergers"
- "The Shareholder Rights And Activism Review Fifth Edition, Chapter 7 JAPAN"
- "Chambers Global Practice Guides Shareholders' Rights and Shareholder Activism 2020 - Japan Chapter"