Trade Secrets/Information Leaks
We provide extensive legal support in the increasingly important field of corporate information management, both in day-to-day operations and in times of crisis.
The maintenance of corporate trade secrets and management of corporate information have become complex and vital issues as a result of globalization and technological advancement in this digital era. Companies face serious risks from both intentional and unintentional leakage of information by their own employees, as well as targeted theft of information by malicious third parties. These risks involve both reputational and purely economic consequences. At the same time, handling of cases in this area is becoming increasingly difficult due to advancements in technology, globalization of cases, and further complication of applicable laws and regulations.
Based on our specialized knowledge and abundant experience acquired over the years, we provide assistance with the implementation of ongoing information management structures, as well as extensive legal support in times of crisis to minimize damage and handle communications with relevant personnel and governmental authorities.
Trade Secrets/Information Leaks：People
Trade Secrets/Information Leaks：Publications
- "Whistleblower Protection Act - Operational Key Points that are Likely to be Overlooked when Reading Provisions (Part 1): Operational Key Points Regarding Persons Engaged in Whistleblowing System Operations (1)"
- "Basic Flow of Misconduct Investigations - Based on the Amended Whistleblower Protection Act"
- "Law and Practice for App Businesses"
- "Now Threatening Japanese Society Again - Root Causes for Quality Data Falsification and Utilization of Digital Forensics"
- Magazine Article
- "Overview of Amendments to the Whistleblower Protection Act"