Doing our very best in every case to achieve success for our clients
The factors for a successful civil litigation are the same for any case: the best legal arguments and strategies specific for the case, gathering all available evidence to establish the facts, persuasive arguments, and, most importantly, diligent hard work.
We combine the wisdom and experience of our seasoned litigation lawyers with the enthusiasm and additional insights of our younger lawyers to provide the best advocacy for our clients. Given our size, we have the resources needed to manage and resolve disputes effectively. Those resources include consulting specialists, talented paralegals, and other support staff, as well as an extensive library and access to large databases.
- Hiroshi Yamauchi Received High Evaluation From Euromoney’s White Collar Crime Expert Guide 2021
- Hiroshi Yamauchi Received High Evaluation From Euromoney’s White Collar Crime Expert Guide 2020
- Top rankings received in The Nikkei's "Corporate Legal Affairs and Lawyer Survey 2017"
- Book Other
- "Freelance Handbook (Labor Case Handbook Series)"
- "International Comparative Legal Guide to: International Arbitration 2021 - Japan Chapter"
- Magazine Other
- "Analysis of Laws: Amendment to the Civil Code and Real Property Registration Act to Facilitate Utilization of Land of Unknown Ownership"
- "Commentary: Measures for Land of Unknown Ownership 3 - Vesting Unnecessary Land in the National Treasury (Act on Vesting Succeeded Land in the National Treasury, etc.)"
- "Commentary: Measures for Land of Unknown Ownership 2 - Mandatory Registration of Succession (Amendment to the Real Property Registration Act)"