Corporate and Commercial Disputes
Legal skills and experience necessary to ensure that your rights are protected
We have decades of litigation experience through one of our predecessor firms, Mori Sogo. Our litigation expertise extends to all manner of disputes involving corporate governance issues, including shareholder derivative lawsuits, securities litigation, appraisal rights, cases challenging the validity of director and shareholder resolutions, and injunctions to prevent various corporate activities.
Corporate and Commercial Disputes：People
Corporate and Commercial Disputes：Seminars
- Jul. 15, 2020MHM Seminars
- "Making European Investments a Long-Term Success：Post-merger integration amid COVID-19 – with a view on Germany"
Corporate and Commercial Disputes：Publications
- Magazine Article
- "Classification and Analysis of Measures for Preventing Recurrence of Fraud and Wrongdoing (Part 3) Quality and Data Falsification"
- "Global Legal Insights to: International Arbitration 2020 - Japan Chapter"
- "International Comparative Legal Guide to: Enforcement of Foreign Judgments 2020 - Japan Chapter"
- "Getting the Deal Through - Risk & Compliance Management - Japan Chapter"
- Book Other
- "Consideration of Legal Proceedings of Multiple Derivative Actions From a Practical Perspective"