"Panel 5: Japanese Investments in Myanmar"
|Date/Time||March 24, 2016 (Thu)|
|Place||Faculty of Law, National University of Singapore (Bukit Timah Campus)|
|Host||National University of Singapore|
|Related Practice Areas||International Practice Myanmar Practice|
Symposium:Foreign Investment in Myanmar: Law and Policy
- May 10, 2021 - May 12, 2021External Seminars
- "3rd EU-Japan EPA Forum"
- Feb. 27, 2021External Seminars
- "Tariff elimination and rules of origin of Japan-EU EPA and Japan-UK EPA"
- Dec. 16, 2020External Seminars
- "Data protection regulations in the pharmaceutical industries ~Japan, Europe, USA, China, Brazil and Thailand"
- Nov. 8, 2020External Seminars
- "European Union Studies Association-Japan (EUSA-Japan) The 41st Annual Conference - Rules of Origin of Japan-EU Economic Partnership Agreement: Towards the Dissemination of Advanced Rules"
- Sep. 29, 2020External Seminars
- "Legal Environment for Islamic Social Finance"
- Nov. 17, 2015External Seminars
- "ABA 2015 Asia Forum – Beijing "615 million people, a U.S. $2.3 trillion economy and 10 legal systems: The Opportunities and Challenges of Investing into ASEAN""
- Mar. 6, 2013External Seminars
- "ASEAN Intellectual Property Seminar by JETRO South East Asian Intellectual Property Network: "Protection of Unregistered Intellectual Property in ASEAN Countries""