"The Global Expansion of Shareholder Activism"
|Date/Time||November 8, 2019 (Fri) 14:00～15:30|
|Address||6-6-2 Nishi-Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, Japan|
|Host||New York State Bar Association|
|Related Practice Areas||Mergers and Acquisitions Corporate Governance|
New York State Bar Association "Global Conference 2019"
Mergers and Acquisitions：Seminars
- Feb. 1, 2022External Seminars
- "IBA Japan Webinar: Expansion of Regulations from Economic Security Perspectives"
- Jul. 15, 2020MHM Seminars
- "Making European Investments a Long-Term Success：Post-merger integration amid COVID-19 – with a view on Germany"
- Feb. 13, 2020External Seminars
- "European M&A Seminar for Japanese Expats"
- Nov. 25, 2019External Seminars
- "Asia Pacific Mergers & Acquisitions Conference: Joint Ventures in Asia"
- Nov. 15, 2019External Seminars
- "Singapore Investment and Dispute Resolution Forum: Insights into Doing Business in ASEAN Countries"
- Feb. 4, 2022External Seminars
- "Compliance Seminar for the Management (82th)"
- Feb. 25, 2021External Seminars
- "Global trends of AI regulations and AI governance"
- Jul. 8, 2019External Seminars
- "The Latest Trend and Practical Issues over Whistleblowing System - with Certification of Whistleblowing System, Amendment to the Act on the Protection of Whistleblowers, and Global Whistleblowing System -"
- Jun. 12, 2019External Seminars
- "Recent developments in financial administration and challenges for internal audits"
- Jun. 10, 2019MHM Seminars
- Encore Session: "Latest Practices for Operation and Establishment of an Effective Whistleblowing System (Certification of Whistleblowing System, Amendment to the Act on the Protection of Whistleblowers, Global Whistleblowing System, etc.)"
- Nov. 16, 2010MHM Seminars
- MHM Seminar
- Jul. 29, 2008External Seminars
- "Largest-Ever Buyout By A Foreign Company - A Legal Perspective"
- Nov. 7, 2007MHM Seminars
- MHM Seminar
- May 10, 2006MHM Seminars
- a seminar on the new Corporation Law
- Jul. 28, 2005MHM Seminars
- a seminar regarding takeover defenses