- Regulatory/Regulated Transactions
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Top Ranking Received From Chambers Asia Pacific 2019
- Top ranking received in "Who's Who Legal: Japan 2018"
- 19 lawyers were selected as leading lawyers in asialaw PROFILES' "Asia law Leading Lawyers 2018"
- Book Article
- "Doing Business in Japan"
- "Legal Practice for Investment Trusts and Investment Corporations"
- Magazine Article
- "Global Asset Management & Servicing Review 2015/16"
- Keio University (B.A. in Economics, 1984)
- London University College (LL.M., 1993)
- Foreign Associate at Allen & Overy in London (1993)
admitted in Japan, 1990
Daini Tokyo Bar Association