- Regulatory/Regulated Transactions
- International Practice
- Top rankings received from Best Lawyers in the 10th edition of "The Best Lawyers in Japan"
- Top Ranking Received From Chambers Asia Pacific 2019
- Top Ranking Received From Chambers Asia Pacific 2018
- "Getting the Deal Through - The Legal Landscape - Japan"
- Book Article
- "Doing Business in Japan"
- "Legal Practice for Investment Trusts and Investment Corporations"
- Keio University (B.A., 1999)
- University of Southern California, Gould School of Law (LL.M., 2008)
- Seconded to Maples and Calder, Hong Kong (2008)
- Seconded to Maples and Calder, London (2009)
admitted in Japan, 2003
Daini-Tokyo Bar Association