- Regulatory/Regulated Transactions
Yoshihito Kuramochi：Legal Topics
- "Infrastructure Investments by the Private Sector"
- "Loan Agreement"
- "Practical Issues Concerning Proposed Reform of the Japanese Civil Code (Law of Obligations) - From the Perspective of Corporate Transactions Part 7: Default"
- Hitotsubashi University (LL.B., 2004)
- The University of Tokyo, School of Law (J.D., 2006)
- seconded to IB Products Group, Mizuho Securities Co., Ltd. (2011-2012)
- New York University School of Law (LL.M., 2013)
- with Shearman & Sterling LLP, New York (2013-2014)
admitted in Japan, 2007; New York, 2014
Daini-Tokyo Bar Association
New York State Bar Association