Doing our very best in every case to achieve success for our clients
The factors for a successful civil litigation are the same for any case: the best legal arguments and strategies specific for the case, gathering all available evidence to establish the facts, persuasive arguments, and, most importantly, diligent hard work.
We combine the wisdom and experience of our seasoned litigation lawyers with the enthusiasm and additional insights of our younger lawyers to provide the best advocacy for our clients. Given our size, we have the resources needed to manage and resolve disputes effectively. Those resources include consulting specialists, talented paralegals, and other support staff, as well as an extensive library and access to large databases.
- "Enforcement of Foreign Judgments 2019 - Japan Chapter"
- Magazine Panel Discussion
- "Panel Discussion: Can Oral Communication Be Valuable in Identifying Key Issues?"
- Book Article
- "Series on Practical Issues of Corporate Litigation: Patent Infringement Litigation"
- Book Other
- "Overview and Cases Studies for Private Lodging Business Act"
- "The Securities Litigation Review, Edition 4 - Japan"