Doing our very best in every case to achieve success for our clients
The factors for a successful civil litigation are the same for any case: the best legal arguments and strategies specific for the case, gathering all available evidence to establish the facts, persuasive arguments, and, most importantly, diligent hard work.
We combine the wisdom and experience of our seasoned litigation lawyers with the enthusiasm and additional insights of our younger lawyers to provide the best advocacy for our clients. Given our size, we have the resources needed to manage and resolve disputes effectively. Those resources include consulting specialists, talented paralegals, and other support staff, as well as an extensive library and access to large databases.
- "Global Legal Insights to: International Arbitration 2020 - Japan Chapter"
- "International Comparative Legal Guide to: Enforcement of Foreign Judgments 2020 - Japan Chapter"
- "Private actions against securities market misconduct in Japan"
- "International Comparative Legal Guide to: Investor-State Arbitration 2020 - Japan Chapter"
- Book Transcript
- "Changes in Business Succession"