Comprehensive legal services for start-ups through all stages of development
Start-up Ventures in Japan
The market for start-up companies has continued to develop in Japan, with a more entrepreneur-friendly legal and regulatory environment emerging over the last decade. As a result, a large number of start-ups have been established and listed on stock exchanges, contributing to growth in the Japanese economy.
Comprehensive Legal Services
We offer the entire range of legal services typically required by start-ups, such as providing initial support at the capitalization stage, helping a company structure its expanding business, and capital markets support at listing. Through these stages of growth, we often assist clients with industry-specific regulations, compliance requirements, and intellectual property issues.
- Sep. 10, 2018MHM Seminars
- ”Japan Investment Seminar ”
- Apr. 26, 2018External Seminars
- "Cryptocurrency Conference Law and Regulation"
- Apr. 25, 2018External Seminars
- "ADBI-JFSA-OECD Roundtable on Insurance and Retirement Saving in Asia"
- Oct. 10, 2017External Seminars
- "IBA Annual Conference Sydney 2017 「Foreign Direct Investment – Recent trends and limitations in Asia Pacific」"
- Sep. 28, 2016External Seminars
- "Rakuten FinTech Conference 2016"
- "Economics of FinTech"
- "The Financial Technology Law Review Second Edition - Japan Chapter"
- "Getting the Deal Through - Market Intelligence - M&A - Japan Chapter"
- Magazine Article
- "Cross-Border Stock-for-Stock Mergers: Amendment to the Industrial Competitiveness Enhancement Act"
- Book Article
- "Changes in M&A"