Yuki Matsuda deals mainly with banking, LBO finance and asset finance (including real estate), and handles a broad variety of financing transactions, ranging from corporate finance to structured finance. He has extensive experience in financial practice, including arrangement of major domestic and overseas finance projects at a securities firm.
- Regulatory/Regulated Transactions
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Public Service
- MHM advised on financing for a biotech venture company utilizing a value securitization scheme
- Firm News
- MHM advised on the innovative Islamic-ESG finance scheme
- Firm News
- Ten new partners and seven new counsels
- "Chambers Global Practice Guides Banking & Finance 2020 – Japan Chapter"
- "The Lending and Secured Finance Review 6th Edition - Japan Chapter"
- "Getting The Deal Through - Loans & Secured Financing - in Japan"
Yuki Matsuda：Research Reports
- The University of Tokyo (LL.B., 2009)
- Seconded to the Financial Solutions Division, Global Markets Business Unit at Mitsubishi UFJ Morgan Stanley Securities Co., Ltd. (2015-2016)
- University of Virginia, School of Law (LL.M., 2018)
- with Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP, New York (2018-2019)
admitted in Japan, 2010; New York, 2019
Daini-Tokyo Bar Association
New York State Bar Association