- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Disputes/Dispute Resolution
- Lawyers from Mori Hamada & Matsumoto were included in the 13th edition of The Best Lawyers in Japan™ and the inaugural Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in Japan™
- Lawyers from Mori Hamada & Matsumoto were included in the 12th edition of The Best Lawyers™ in Japan
- Lawyers from Mori Hamada & Matsumoto were included in the 11th edition of The Best Lawyers™ in Japan
- Oct. 20, 2006MHM Seminars
- MHM Seminar
- Jun. 15, 2006External Seminars
- "ALB In-house Legal Summit Tokyo 2006"
- "Legal Counseling regarding Intellectual Property Licenses (revised)"
- "Practical Manual for the Financial Instruments and Exchange Law"
- "Strategic M&A and the Management of Business Merger"
- The University of Tokyo (LL.B., 1988)
- New York University School of Law (LL.M., 1993)
- with Kaye, Scholer, Fierman, Hays & Handler, New York (1993-1994)
- with Johnson Stokes & Master, Hong Kong (1994)
- Lecturer in the summer program, held by Duke University School of Law and The University of Hong Kong Faculty of Law ("Securitization in Japan"; 1997)
- Lecturer in the Master of Applied Finance Course at Macquarie University ("Securities and Exchange Law of Japan", 1997; "Securities Regulations and M&A Transactions in Japan", 1999)
- Member of Committee for Research and Study of Intellectual Property in the Context of Corporate Restructurings, Institute of Intellectual Property (2001-2002)
- Member of Committee for Research on Legal Framework for M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions Forum of Japan (2006)
- Lecturer at Tohoku University Law School (2006-)
- Member of Research and Planning Committee, The Japan Chapter of the Asian Society of International Law (2008-)
admitted in Japan, 1990; New York, 1994
Daini Tokyo Bar Association
New York State Bar Association