- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Corporate Governance
- Disputes/Dispute Resolution
- The Best Lawyers in Japan™ and Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in Japan™ (2024 edition)
- Lawyers from Mori Hamada & Matsumoto were included in the 13th edition of The Best Lawyers in Japan™ and the inaugural Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in Japan™
- Lawyers from Mori Hamada & Matsumoto were included in the 12th edition of The Best Lawyers™ in Japan
- Public Service
- Seiichi Okazaki appointed as an officer of the Closely Held and Growing Business Enterprises Committee, Corporate Law Section, International Bar Association
- Firm News
- Our firm held a seminar regarding newly introduced Corporation Act and corporate legal affairs, and hosted a reception afterward
- Nov. 1, 2022External Seminars
- "Public vs private: the cost / benefit of being a public company"
- Sep. 23, 2019External Seminars
- IBA Annual Conference Seoul 2019 "M&A in Asia's high-growth economies: pitfalls to be avoided"
- Oct. 10, 2017External Seminars
- "IBA Annual Conference Sydney 2017 「Foreign Direct Investment – Recent trends and limitations in Asia Pacific」"
- Book Article
- "A Systematic Look at the Issues: the Companies Act 5. Company Bonds, Reorganization I (2nd edition)"
- Magazine Article
- "Explained with Q&A: Top 10 Legal Consultation Areas for "DX""
- "A Systematic Look at the Issues: the Companies Act 5. Company Bonds, Reorganization I"
- Hitotsubashi University (LL.B., 1992)
- Columbia Law School (LL.M., 1999)
- with Simpson, Thacher & Bartlett, New York (1999-2000)
- Lecturer at Hitotsubashi University, Graduate School of International Corporate Strategy (ICS)(2007-)
- Officer of the Closely Held Companies Committee, Corporate Law Section, International Bar Association (2018-)
- M&A Practice Group
admitted in Japan, 1995; New York, 2000
Daini Tokyo Bar Association