- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Lawyers from Mori Hamada & Matsumoto were included in the 12th edition of The Best Lawyers™ in Japan
- Lawyers from Mori Hamada & Matsumoto were included in the 11th edition of The Best Lawyers™ in Japan
- Top rankings received in corporate/M&A sector in PLC Which lawyer?
- Public Service
- Seiichi Okazaki appointed as an officer of the Closely Held and Growing Business Enterprises Committee, Corporate Law Section, International Bar Association
- Firm News
- Our firm held a seminar regarding newly introduced Corporation Act and corporate legal affairs, and hosted a reception afterward
Seiichi Okazaki：Legal Topics
- Sep. 23, 2019External Seminars
- IBA Annual Conference Seoul 2019 "M&A in Asia's high-growth economies: pitfalls to be avoided"
- Oct. 10, 2017External Seminars
- "IBA Annual Conference Sydney 2017 「Foreign Direct Investment – Recent trends and limitations in Asia Pacific」"
- Oct. 19, 2016External Seminars
- ABA Section of International Law 2016 Fall Meeting"Carve Outs – Asia Style"
- Book Article
- "A Systematic Look at the Issues: the Companies Act 5. Company Bonds, Reorganization I (2nd edition)"
- Magazine Article
- "Explained with Q&A: Top 10 Legal Consultation Areas for "DX""
- "A Systematic Look at the Issues: the Companies Act 5. Company Bonds, Reorganization I"
- Hitotsubashi University (LL.B., 1992)
- Columbia Law School (LL.M., 1999)
- with Simpson, Thacher & Bartlett, New York (1999-2000)
- Lecturer at Hitotsubashi University, Graduate School of International Corporate Strategy (ICS)(2007-)
- Officer of the Closely Held and Growing Business Enterprises Committee, Corporate Law Section, International Bar Association (2018-)
admitted in Japan, 1995; New York, 2000
Daini Tokyo Bar Association