- Corporate Governance
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Lawyers from Mori Hamada & Matsumoto were included in the 11th edition of The Best Lawyers™ in Japan
- Top rankings received from Best Lawyers in the 10th edition of "The Best Lawyers in Japan"
- Top rankings received in The Nikkei's "Corporate Legal Affairs and Lawyer Survey 2016"
- Public Service
- Yusuke Ishii became the lecturer at Hitotsubashi University School of Law
- Firm News
- Firm's lawyers take part in the creation of the "Guidebook for Introducing New Stock-based Compensation ("Restricted Stock") as Board Members' Compensation to Encourage Companies to Promote Proactive Business Management," released by the Corporate System
- Firm News
- Firm Elects 6 Associates to Partnership
- May 10, 2006MHM Seminars
- a seminar on the new Corporation Law
- "Discussions on the Companies Act: Theory and Practice Regarding Court Decisions on the Companies Act"
- Magazine Panel Discussion
- "Round-Table Talk: Views on the Amended Companies Act of 2019"
- Magazine Article
- "Supplement (May 7): Explanation of Extraordinary Convocation Notices for Ordinary Shareholders Meetings Under the Spread of COVID-19: the Keidanren (Japan Business Federation) Model"
- The University of Tokyo (LL.B., 1999)
- temporarily worked for the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (in charge of regislations of Non-issued Stock Certificate, amendments to modernize the Companies Act and amendments to Investment Fund) (2003-March 2004)
- temporarily worked for the Ministry of Justice (in charge of amendments to modernize the Companies Act) (2004-2006)
- Cornell Law School (LL.M., 2008)
- with Hubbard & Reed LLP, New York (2008-2009)
- Lecturer at Hitotsubashi University School of Law (2016-)
admitted in Japan, 2000; New York, 2009
Tokyo Bar Association