- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Corporate Governance
- Top Rankings Received from IFLR1000’s 31st edition
- Lawyers from Mori Hamada & Matsumoto were included in the 12th edition of The Best Lawyers in Japan™
- Lawyers from Mori Hamada & Matsumoto were included in the 11th edition of The Best Lawyers™ in Japan
- Public Service
- Shuhei Uchida became a lecturer at Kyoto University Law School
- Firm News
- Six associates become partners in January
- Apr. 10, 2019External Seminars
- "Panel discussion - Bigger and better? Japanese cross-border M&A in 2019 and beyond"
- Book Article
- ”New Types of Business Report and Financial Statement (Completely Updated 2nd Edition): Based on the Nippon Keidanren's Sample Forms”
- Magazine Article
- "Analysis of Examples of Corporate Governance Reports that Comply with the Corporate Governance Code (2021 Edition)"
- Book Other
- "Practical Guide to the Corporate Governance Code (4th ed.)"
- The University of Tokyo (LL.B., 2002)
- Columbia University School of Law (LL.M., 2008)
- with Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP (2008-2009)
- Secondment to the Civil Affairs Bureau at the Ministry of Justice (specializing in the Companies Act) (2010 - 2013)
- Lecturer at Kyoto University Law School(2017-)
admitted in Japan, 2003; New York, 2009
Daini-Tokyo Bar Association