- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Corporate Governance
- Lawyers from Mori Hamada & Matsumoto were included in the 12th edition of The Best Lawyers™ in Japan
- Lawyers from Mori Hamada & Matsumoto were included in the 11th edition of The Best Lawyers™ in Japan
- Top rankings received from Best Lawyers in the 10th edition of "The Best Lawyers in Japan"
- Public Service
- Shuhei Uchida became a lecturer at Kyoto University Law School
- Firm News
- Six associates become partners in January
- Apr. 10, 2019External Seminars
- "Panel discussion - Bigger and better? Japanese cross-border M&A in 2019 and beyond"
- Book Article
- ”Theory and Practice of Agreements with and among Shareholders – Joint Ventures, Capital Alliances and Start-ups”
- Magazine Article
- "Analysis of Examples of Corporate Governance Reports that Comply with the Corporate Governance Code (2020 Edition)"
- "Discussions on the Companies Act: Theory and Practice Regarding Court Decisions on the Companies Act"
- The University of Tokyo (LL.B., 2002)
- Columbia University School of Law (LL.M., 2008)
- with Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP (2008-2009)
- Secondment to the Civil Affairs Bureau at the Ministry of Justice (specializing in the Companies Act) (2010 - 2013)
- Lecturer at Kyoto University Law School(2017-)
admitted in Japan, 2003; New York, 2009
Daini-Tokyo Bar Association