- Public Service
- The firm’s lawyers contributed to a booklet (published by NPO Kidsdoor; sponsored by J.P. Morgan) for high school students providing easy-to-understand explanations about familiar issues related to social networking services and other topics.
- Firm News
- 35 new lawyers joined Mori Hamada & Matsumoto
- Magazine Article
- "Lawyer's Selection: Important Court Decisions on Labor - Vol. 297: The Case of Moriyama (Provisional Disposition) (Layoff due to Reduction of Business in the COVID-19 Pandemic)"
- Book Other
- "Basics of Restructuring Employment and Human Resources - How to Properly Reduce Personnel Expenses and Workforce"
- "Key Legal Topics Everyone Should Know About: Social Networking Services, Money and Labor, and Harassment"
- The University of Tokyo (LL.B., 2017)
- The University of Tokyo, School of Law (J.D., 2019)
admitted in Japan, 2020
Daini Tokyo Bar Association