Corporate and Commercial Disputes
Legal skills and experience necessary to ensure that your rights are protected
We have decades of litigation experience through one of our predecessor firms, Mori Sogo. Our litigation expertise extends to all manner of disputes involving corporate governance issues, including shareholder derivative lawsuits, securities litigation, appraisal rights, cases challenging the validity of director and shareholder resolutions, and injunctions to prevent various corporate activities.
Corporate and Commercial Disputes：People
Corporate and Commercial Disputes：News
- Hiroshi Yamauchi Received High Evaluation From Euromoney’s White Collar Crime Expert Guide 2021
- Hiroshi Yamauchi Received High Evaluation From Euromoney’s White Collar Crime Expert Guide 2020
Corporate and Commercial Disputes：Seminars
- Jul. 15, 2020MHM Seminars
- "Making European Investments a Long-Term Success：Post-merger integration amid COVID-19 – with a view on Germany"
Corporate and Commercial Disputes：Publications
- "The Mergers & Acquisitions Litigation Review 2nd Edition – Japan Chapter"
- "The International Comparative Legal Guide - Investor-State Arbitration 2022 - Japan Chapter"
- "International Comparative Legal Guide to: International Arbitration 2021 - Japan Chapter"
- "Getting the Deal Through - Risk & Compliance Management 2021 - Japan Chapter"
- Magazine Article
- "Classification and Analysis of Measures for Preventing Recurrence of Fraud and Wrongdoing (Part 9): Management of Business Relations and Business Partners"