Experience in advising on consumer disputes, including those involving prominent consumer organizations
Consumer disputes are as diverse as the numerous laws that govern them and represent a real threat to a company’s reputation. With years of experience and a very wide client base both in Japan and overseas, we are a leading firm to advise clients in addressing, managing, avoiding, and minimizing consumer disputes. Our broad range of practice areas ensures that we always have access to assistance from lawyers with experience across a variety of industries, sectors, and product and service areas.
- "Whistleblower Protection Act - Operational Key Points that are Likely to be Overlooked when Reading Provisions (Part 1): Operational Key Points Regarding Persons Engaged in Whistleblowing System Operations (1)"
- "Basic Flow of Misconduct Investigations - Based on the Amended Whistleblower Protection Act"
- "Now Threatening Japanese Society Again - Root Causes for Quality Data Falsification and Utilization of Digital Forensics"
- Magazine Article
- "Overview of Amendments to the Whistleblower Protection Act"
- "International Comparative Legal Guide to: Enforcement of Foreign Judgments 2020 - Japan Chapter"