Extensive experience and up-to-date information to serve the needs of rapidly developing infrastructure and energy related businesses
Extensive experience in infrastructure to guide our clients in taking advantage of developments in public-private partnership projects in Japan
The right combination of experience and up-to-date knowledge to assist clients in the fields of electricity and gas, which have undergone significant changes as a result of infrastructure reforms
Full legal services from exploration to sale, based on the latest information and developments
Survival often depends on the ability to adapt to a changing environment
- 13 of our lawyers were selected as Japan’s Top 100 Lawyers 2021 in Asia Business Law Journal
- Lawyers from Mori Hamada & Matsumoto were included in the 12th edition of The Best Lawyers™ in Japan
- Top Ranking Received From Chambers Global 2021
- Top Ranking Received From The Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2021
- Top Ranking Received From Chambers Asia-Pacific 2021
- Sep. 18, 2019External Seminars
- "Invest Australia Panel Discussion Opportunities in Renewable Energy"
- May 4, 2018MHM Seminars
- ”Update on Law and Practice of Renewable Energy in Japan”
- Nov. 1, 2017External Seminars
- "Real Estate & Renewable Energy In Malaysia & Japan: Legal Insights (Kuala Lumpur)"
- Oct. 31, 2017External Seminars
- " Real Estate & Renewable Energy In Malaysia & Japan: Legal Insights (Penang)"
- Feb. 19, 2015External Seminars
- "SCCIJ February luncheon: Power Industry in Japan: Opportunities and Challenges After Retail Electricity Liberalisation"
- "Chambers Global Practice Guide for Alternative Energy & Power 2021 - Japan Trends and Developments"
- "International Comparative Legal Guide to: Project Finance 2021 - Japan Chapter"
- "Chambers Global Practice Guides Alternative Energy & Power 2020 - Japan Trends and Developments"
- "Electricity Businesses and Compliance"
- "Electricity Businesses and Bankruptcy and Rehabilitation"