We are able to provide broad support for corporations entering and operating in Bangladesh by drawing upon our knowledge and experience in Bangladesh and other emerging economies
We have developed practical experience in Bangladesh by advising on investments and joint ventures, and by participation in Japanese government related projects in Bangladesh, such as the Asian business environment survey project conducted by the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) and studies requested by the Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO) regarding company law in Bangladesh.
We also have strong relationships with leading Bangladeshi law firms, which enable us to deliver appropriate advice to our clients.
- "M&A Rules in Emerging Asian Countries - Fourth edition"
- Book Article
- "M&A Rules in Emerging Asian Countries - Third edition"
- "M&A Rules in Emerging Asian Countries - Second edition"
- "M&A Rules in Emerging Asian Countries"
- Magazine Article
- "[Legal Affairs, Others] Corporate Legal Affairs: Deepening and Expanding Legal Affairs in Asia - Regional Headquarters, Investment Agreements, and New Developments in Myanmar, Bangladesh, and Other Countries"