- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Regulatory/Regulated Transactions
Kei Shirakawa：Legal Topics
- "SYNDICATED LOANS: THE LAW AND LEGAL PRACTICE"
- Magazine Article
- "The "Interim Draft Proposal" on the Amendment of the Civil Code - Detailed Explanation of 36 Important Topics Related to Corporate Legal Affairs"
- The University of Tokyo (LL.B., 2007)
- The University of Tokyo, School of Law (J.D., 2009)
- Seconded to Mizuho Securities Co., Ltd. (Investment Banking Division) (2014-2015)
- Harvard Law School (LL.M., 2016)
- with Sidley Austin LLP (New York) (2016-)
- Project Researcher of National Institute of Informatics (2009)
admitted in Japan, 2010; New York, 2019
Daini Tokyo Bar Association