- Regulatory/Regulated Transactions
- Top rankings received from IFLR1000 FINANCIAL AND CORPORATE 2020
- 36 lawyers were selected as leading lawyers in asialaw PROFILES' "Asia law Leading Lawyers 2020"
- Top rankings received from Best Lawyers in the 10th edition of "The Best Lawyers in Japan"
- Comments from Toru Ishiguro, Takahiro Kobayashi, Taro Omoto published on ALB August Issue
- Firm News
- Our firm held a seminar on the new Financial Instruments and Exchange Law and hosted a reception afterward
- Firm News
- Our firm held a seminar to commemorate its merger with Max Law Offices and hosted a reception afterward
- Jul. 25, 2006MHM Seminars
- a seminar on the new Financial Instruments and Exchange Law
- Oct. 14, 2005MHM Seminars
- a seminar to commemorate its merger with Max Law Offices
- Book Article
- "Energy Fifth Edition"
- "Electricity regulation in Japan: overview Q&A"
- Magazine Article
- "Legal Issues on Security Arrangements for Power Projects: Bridging the Gap Between Civil Law Theory and Practice"
- The University of Tokyo (LL.B., 1995)
- New York University School of Law (LL.M., 2002)
- with Debevoise & Plimpton (2002-)
admitted in Japan, 1998; New York, 2003
Tokyo Bar Association