- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Corporate Governance
- Top rankings received from Best Lawyers in the 10th edition of "The Best Lawyers in Japan"
- 19 lawyers were selected as leading lawyers in asialaw PROFILES' "Asia law Leading Lawyers 2018"
- 18 lawyers were selected as leading lawyers in asialaw PROFILES' "Asia law Leading Lawyers 2017"
- Public Service
- Shuhei Uchida became a lecturer at Kyoto University Law School
- Firm News
- Six associates become partners in January
- Apr. 10, 2019External Seminars
- "Panel discussion - Bigger and better? Japanese cross-border M&A in 2019 and beyond"
- "Implications and Practical Impact of the Fair M&A Guidelines (Part 2)"
- Magazine Article
- "Analysis of Corporate Governance Reports: Disclosure under the CG Code in 2019 Season - Cross-shareholdings"
- "Implications and Practical Impact of the Fair M&A Guidelines (Part 1)"
- The University of Tokyo (LL.B., 2002)
- Columbia University School of Law (LL.M., 2008)
- with Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP (2008-2009)
- Secondment to the Civil Affairs Bureau at the Ministry of Justice (specializing in the Companies Act) (2010 - 2013)
- Lecturer at Kyoto University Law School(2017-)
admitted in Japan, 2003; New York, 2009
Daini-Tokyo Bar Association