With our knowledge of and experience with the Chinese legal and business environment, we help clients succeed in China
Our Japanese and Chinese lawyers provide comprehensive legal services in Japan and China, utilizing a network that includes the firm's offices in Beijing and Shanghai and other local Chinese law firms. Our China related transactional practice advises on a wide range of transactions including corporate acquisitions, investments, stock listings, and intellectual property. Our dispute resolution practice in China is experienced in a broad range of matters including disputes relating to product liability, antitrust, and intellectual property.
- Top Ranking Received From Chambers Global 2018
- Top rankings received from Chambers Global 2017
- Top rankings received from Chambers Global 2016
- Top rankings received from Best Lawyers in the sixth edition of "The Best Lawyers in Japan"
- Comments from Yoshifumi Onodera published on ALB April Issue
- Sep. 25, 2015External Seminars
- "FEALAC Legal Forum "Strategy to Invest in Japanese Companies""
- Nov. 13, 2013External Seminars
- "IBA-JFBA Joint Conference: International comparison of patent litigation practices"
- Jun. 5, 2013External Seminars
- "International Disputes and Case Analysis – Litigation Proceedings in Japan, U.S., China, and Indonesia, and International Arbitration Proceedings"
- Magazine Article
- "Recent Developments in Chinese Laws (220): Enactment of the Supervision Law and Establishment of Supervisory Systems in China"
- "Risks Associated with Stricter Enforcement of Environmental Regulations in China and Countermeasures"
- "Trends in Stricter Enforcement of Environmental Regulations in China"
- "Trends in Development of Environmental Regulations in China"
- Magazine Article
- "Recent Developments in Chinese Laws (219): Three Judicial Interpretations of Enforcement and Arbitration"