An expert on cross-border M&A, Kenta advises both domestic and international clients on Japan related deals. He also regularly advises international clients doing business in Japan. He is admitted to practice in Japan and New York.
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- International Practice
- Labor Law
- Feb. 19, 2020External Seminars
- "Building a good business relationship with Japanese companies"
- Feb. 13, 2020External Seminars
- "European M&A Seminar for Japanese Expats"
- Dec. 10, 2019External Seminars
- "How to successfully enter the Japanese market"
- Magazine Article
- "Getting the Deal Through - Pensions & Retirement Plans - Japan"
- "M&A Legislation in Emerging Asian Countries - Second edition"
- Book Article
- "Getting the Deal Through - Pensions & Retirement Plans 2016 - Japan"
- Keio University (LL.B., 2009)
- Keio University Law School (J.D., 2012)
- Columbia University School of Law (LL.M., Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar, 2018)
- with Gleiss Lutz, Germany (2018-2019)
- with Cuatrecasas, Spain (2019-2020)
- with Gide Loyrette Nouel, France (2020)
- with Macfarlanes, England（2020-）
admitted in Japan, 2013; New York, 2019
Daini Tokyo Bar Association
New York State Bar Association