- Disputes/Dispute Resolution
- Information Technology, Life Sciences and Intellectual Property
- Lawyers from Mori Hamada & Matsumoto were included in the 13th edition of The Best Lawyers in Japan™ and the inaugural Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in Japan™
- Public Service
- Firm's lawyers and licensed tax accountants submit a report for "Research on the Mandatory Disclosure Rules for Tax Planning in Foreign Countries" commissioned by the Ministry of Finance
- Firm News
- 29 new lawyers joined Mori Hamada & Matsumoto
- "Series on Practical Issues of Corporate Litigation: Software Litigation (2nd ed.)"
- "Practical Guidance on Financial Service Intermediary Business"
- Magazine Article
- "Q&A Systems and Practices of Financial Service Intermediary Businesses (Part 7): Analysis Based on Public Comments on Government Ordinances and Supervision Guidelines"
Shun Watanabe：Research Reports
Report Concerning Research on the Mandatory Disclosure Rules for Tax Planning in Foreign Countries, Commissioned by the Ministry of Finance (September 2017)
- The University of Tokyo (B. Eng., 2012)
- The University of Tokyo, School of Law (J.D., 2015)
admitted in Japan, 2016
Tokyo Bar Association