- Public Service
- The firm’s lawyers contributed to a booklet (published by NPO Kidsdoor; sponsored by J.P. Morgan) for high school students providing easy-to-understand explanations about familiar issues related to social networking services and other topics.
- Firm News
- 51 new lawyers joined Mori Hamada & Matsumoto
- Magazine Article
- "Amendment to the Civil Code and Real Property Registration Act (Regarding Land of Unknown Ownership) (Part 2)"
- "Key Legal Topics Everyone Should Know About: Social Networking Services, Money and Labor, and Harassment"
- Magazine Other
- "Analysis of Laws: Amendment to the Civil Code and Real Property Registration Act to Facilitate Utilization of Land of Unknown Ownership"
- Kyoto University (LL.B., 2017)
- Kyoto University, School of Law (2018)
admitted in Japan, 2019
Daini Tokyo Bar Association