I have handled numerous cases mainly in the fields of crisis management and litigation, including corporate scandals in Japan and overseas, accounting fraud, and dealing with regulatory authorities. During my previous work as a prosecutor, I was engaged in investigating various cases such as general criminal cases, financial and economic crimes, medical malpractice, and corruption crimes. After retiring from my position as a prosecutor, I used my experience in a wide range of crisis management cases as an attorney to provide quick and appropriate advice for specific measures for handling corporate crisis management.
- Disputes/Dispute Resolution
- Magazine Article
- "Plea Bargaining System: First Case Where the Japanese Plea Bargaining System was Applied to a Small to Medium-Sized Company; Impacts Produced by Wide Application of the System and Viewpoints to be Considered"
- The University of Tokyo (LL.B., 1995)
- Public prosecutor (2000-2015)
- Public prosecutor at Special Investigation Department, Tokyo District Public Prosecutors Office (2009-2010)
- Assistant to Director of Legal Affairs Department, Deposit Insurance Corporation of Japan (2010-2012)
- with Nishimura & Asahi LLP (2015-2019)
admitted in Japan, 2015
Daini-Tokyo Bar Association