- Regulatory/Regulated Transactions
- International Practice
- "Awaiting the arrival of SPACs in Japan"
- Magazine Article
- "The Practice of US SPACs and Challenges in Introducing Japanese SPACs"
- Hitotsubashi University (LL.B., 2007)
- Keio University Law School (J.D., 2009)
- with Clifford Chance (Gaikokuho Kyodo Jigyo) (2011-2020)
- with Clifford Chance (London Office) (2016-2017)
- seconded to Legal Department, MUFG Securities Asia Limited (Hong Kong) (2017-2018)
- seconded to the Investment Banking Business Unit, Mitsubishi UFJ Morgan Stanley Securities Co., Ltd. (2019)
admitted in Japan, August 2011
Daini-Tokyo Bar Association
Registered Foreign Lawyer in Hong Kong (The Law Society of Hong Kong), December 2017 - December 2018
Certificates of Securities Agent (1st class) and Internal Administrator (2019)