- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Regulatory/Regulated Transactions
- Top Ranking Received From Chambers Asia-Pacific 2021
- 35 lawyers were selected as leading lawyers in asialaw Profiles "asia law Leading Lawyers 2021"
- High evaluation received from " Who′s Who Legal: Japan 2020"
- Public Service
- Toshimitsu Nemoto became a lecturer at Nagoya University Law School
- Firm News
- Nine new partners, one foreign law partner and three of counsels
- Firm News
- 17 new lawyers joined Mori Hamada & Matsumoto
Toshimitsu Nemoto：Legal Topics
- "Global Legal Insights - Initial Public Offerings 2020 - Japan Chapter"
- Book Other
- "Trading of Listed Shares [2nd ed.]"
- Magazine Article
- "Practical Approach to the Development of Internal Rules Regarding Fair Disclosure"
- Waseda University (LL.B, 2002)
- University of Cambridge (LL.M., 2012)
- with Ashurst, Sydney, Tokyo (2012-2013)
- seconded to Investment Banking Business Unit of Mitsubishi UFJ Morgan Stanley Securities Co., Ltd. (2013-2014)
- Lecturer at Nagoya University Law School (Financial Instruments and Exchange Law) (2016-)
admitted in Japan, 2005
Daini-Tokyo Bar Association
Certificate of Securities Agent (1st class, 2013)