With a deep understanding of the latest developments in law and business practices, we are well placed to advise clients on a broad range of matters relating to Cambodia. Matters relating to Cambodia and its emerging markets are efficiently handled through our various regional offices in Bangkok, Singapore, and Yangon
One of our ASEAN-based partners served as legal advisor in the Ministry of Justice of Cambodia. Our firm also advised the Cambodian Government on its investment law and special economic zone law in Cambodia. We work together with leading independent firms in Cambodia to serve our clients in Cambodia’s fast-changing environment.
In these ways, our expertise gained from working in Cambodia enables us to advise clients on all aspects of doing business in Cambodia, including market entry, acquisitions, and investments in Cambodia.
- Mar. 6, 2013External Seminars
- "ASEAN Intellectual Property Seminar by JETRO South East Asian Intellectual Property Network: "Protection of Unregistered Intellectual Property in ASEAN Countries""
- "M&A Rules in Emerging Asian Countries - Fourth edition"
- Book Article
- "Changing Rules - Business Laws as a Strategic Weapon"
- Book Article
- "M&A Rules in Emerging Asian Countries - Third edition"
- Magazine Article
- "(i) Study on Systems for Utility Models and Simple Patents in ASEAN, (ii) Study on Systems for ISP Responsibilities for Online Distribution of Products that Infringe Intellectual Property Rights in ASEAN"