With our knowledge of and experience with the Chinese legal and business environment, we help clients succeed in China
Our Japanese and Chinese lawyers provide comprehensive legal services in Japan and China, utilizing a network that includes the firm's offices in Beijing and Shanghai and other local Chinese law firms. Our China related transactional practice advises on a wide range of transactions including corporate acquisitions, investments, stock listings, and intellectual property. Our dispute resolution practice in China is experienced in a broad range of matters including disputes relating to product liability, antitrust, and intellectual property.
- Top Rankings Received from Chambers Global 2022
- Top Rankings Received from Chambers Global 2021
- Top Ranking Received From Chambers Global 2020
- Top Ranking Received From Chambers Global 2019
- Top Ranking Received From Chambers Global 2018
- Jan. 27, 2022External Seminars
- "The startup guide to thriving in Hong Kong ecosystem"
- Sep. 23, 2019External Seminars
- IBA Annual Conference Seoul 2019 "M&A in Asia's high-growth economies: pitfalls to be avoided"
- Jul. 10, 2019External Seminars
- "Trade Secret Protection – Legislation, Practice, and Enforcement"
- Sep. 26, 2018MHM Seminars
- "Practical Trends in Data Compliance in China"
- Sep. 10, 2018MHM Seminars
- ”Japan Investment Seminar ”
- Magazine Article
- "List of Industries in Which Foreign Investment is Encouraged (2022 Version)"
- "Trends in Regulations Against China in the U.S. and Other Countries, and China's Approach to Economic Security"
- "Six Major Laws on Chinese Economy (2023 Expanded Edition)"
- "Considering Digital Laws in China - National Security Cooperation in the Cyber Domain"
- "China's Digital Strategy and Laws - Current Status of China's Information Laws and the Future of Digital Society"