Employment Matters - General
Effective, practical, and innovative advice in a comprehensive range of labor matters
Our Labor Law Practice Group provides effective, practical, and innovative advice in a comprehensive range of labor matters including human resources, employee benefits and compensation, tax, and other regulations. We advise on general corporate matters including those in connection with negotiations and communications with labor unions, employees, executives, and regulatory authorities; establishment or restructuring of benefits and compensation plans; and establishment or restructuring of businesses.
We work seamlessly with lawyers from all our Practice Groups to provide advice efficiently in matters that require experience in areas such as tax, intellectual property, and overseas jurisdictions. We assist with a wide range of complex business transactions, providing advice in respect of labor matters and helping to identify and address risks that involve multiple legal disciplines. These types of transactions include M&A, investments, restructurings and bankruptcies, and local and cross-border transactions.
Employment Matters - General：People
Employment Matters - General：Seminars
- Jun. 7, 2017MHM Seminars
- CMHM Seminar "Key features and latest updates of the Labour Protection Act"
Employment Matters - General：Publications
- "Lawyer's Selection: Important Court Decisions on Labor - Vol. 266: Case of The Japan Cargo Tally Corporation (Nikko Service) (Applicability of the Deemed Offer of An Employment Contract)"
- "Lawyer's Selection: Important Court Decisions on Labor - Vol. 265: Case of ARGO GRAPHICS Inc. (Claim for Damages for Death of an Employee with a Pre-existing Medical Condition Due to a Subarachnoid Hemorrhage)"
- "Lawyer's Selection: Important Court Decisions on Labor - Vol. 262: Social Welfare Corporation Net Case (Validity of Dismissal by Board of Directors' Resolution to Disapprove Continued Employment after Reaching Mandatory Retirement Age, Etc.)"
- Book Article
- "Changing Rules - Business Laws as a Strategic Weapon"
- Magazine Article
- "Key Points for Preparing Information Management Regulations - How Should "Confidential Information" be Managed for Telework Arrangements?"