Employment Matters - General
Effective, practical, and innovative advice in a comprehensive range of labor matters
Our Labor Law Practice Group provides effective, practical, and innovative advice in a comprehensive range of labor matters including human resources, employee benefits and compensation, tax, and other regulations. We advise on general corporate matters including those in connection with negotiations and communications with labor unions, employees, executives, and regulatory authorities; establishment or restructuring of benefits and compensation plans; and establishment or restructuring of businesses.
We work seamlessly with lawyers from all our Practice Groups to provide advice efficiently in matters that require experience in areas such as tax, intellectual property, and overseas jurisdictions. We assist with a wide range of complex business transactions, providing advice in respect of labor matters and helping to identify and address risks that involve multiple legal disciplines. These types of transactions include M&A, investments, restructurings and bankruptcies, and local and cross-border transactions.
Employment Matters - General：People
Employment Matters - General：Seminars
- Jun. 7, 2017MHM Seminars
- CMHM Seminar "Key features and latest updates of the Labour Protection Act"
Employment Matters - General：Publications
- Magazine Article
- "Key Points for Preparing Information Management Regulations - How Should "Confidential Information" be Managed for Telework Arrangements?"
- "Legal Issues Concerning Telework (Working Hours Management and Security) In Light of Increasing Cases of Teleworking Due to the Spread of COVID-19"
- Magazine Other
- "Topical Issue: Merits of Online Drinking Parties and Points to Keep in Mind"
- Book Other
- "Q&A Series on Labor Law Practice: Working Hours, Holidays, and Leave"
- "Lawyer's Selection: Important Court Decisions on Labor - Vol. 248: Toshiba Human Resources Development Corporation Case (Validity of Ordinary Dismissal on the Grounds of Breach of Management's Orders)"