Employment Matters - General
Effective, practical, and innovative advice in a comprehensive range of labor matters
Our Labor Law Practice Group provides effective, practical, and innovative advice in a comprehensive range of labor matters including human resources, employee benefits and compensation, tax, and other regulations. We advise on general corporate matters including those in connection with negotiations and communications with labor unions, employees, executives, and regulatory authorities; establishment or restructuring of benefits and compensation plans; and establishment or restructuring of businesses.
We work seamlessly with lawyers from all our Practice Groups to provide advice efficiently in matters that require experience in areas such as tax, intellectual property, and overseas jurisdictions. We assist with a wide range of complex business transactions, providing advice in respect of labor matters and helping to identify and address risks that involve multiple legal disciplines. These types of transactions include M&A, investments, restructurings and bankruptcies, and local and cross-border transactions.
Employment Matters - General：People
Employment Matters - General：Seminars
- Jun. 7, 2017MHM Seminars
- CMHM Seminar "Key features and latest updates of the Labour Protection Act"
Employment Matters - General：Publications
- "The Labour and Employment Disputes Review - Japan Chapter"
- Magazine Article
- "Development of Legislation and Practical Measures Regarding Side Jobs and Concurrent Jobs"
- "Lawyer's Selection: Important Court Decisions on Labor - Vol. 275"
- "Lawyer's Selection: Important Court Decisions on Labor - Vol. 269: Tezuka Corporation Case (Validity of Refusal to Renew a Fixed-Term Employment Agreement with an Employee who Has Renewed Agreements Twice after Reaching the Mandatory Retirement Age)"
- "Lawyer's Selection: Important Court Decisions on Labor - Vol. 266: Case of The Japan Cargo Tally Corporation (Nikko Service) (Applicability of the Deemed Offer of An Employment Contract)"