Employment Matters - General
Effective, practical, and innovative advice in a comprehensive range of labor matters
Our Labor Law Practice Group provides effective, practical, and innovative advice in a comprehensive range of labor matters including human resources, employee benefits and compensation, tax, and other regulations. We advise on general corporate matters including those in connection with negotiations and communications with labor unions, employees, executives, and regulatory authorities; establishment or restructuring of benefits and compensation plans; and establishment or restructuring of businesses.
We work seamlessly with lawyers from all our Practice Groups to provide advice efficiently in matters that require experience in areas such as tax, intellectual property, and overseas jurisdictions. We assist with a wide range of complex business transactions, providing advice in respect of labor matters and helping to identify and address risks that involve multiple legal disciplines. These types of transactions include M&A, investments, restructurings and bankruptcies, and local and cross-border transactions.
Employment Matters - General：People
Employment Matters - General：News
Employment Matters - General：Seminars
- Jun. 7, 2017MHM Seminars
- CMHM Seminar "Key features and latest updates of the Labour Protection Act"
Employment Matters - General：Publications
- Book Other
- "Basics of Restructuring Employment and Human Resources - How to Properly Reduce Personnel Expenses and Workforce"
- Magazine Article
- "Lawyer's Selection: Important Court Decisions on Labor - Vol. 290: Case of Yamazaki Industries Co., Ltd. (Validity of Ordinary Dismissal on the Grounds of Misconduct Committed for the First Time)"
- "Determination Criteria and Risks Related to Disguised Contracting for System Engineers"
- Magazine Article
- "Recent Trends in Labor Law (Status of Examination of E-money Salary Payments and Enactment of the Amendment of the Act on Stabilization of Employment of Elderly Persons)"
- "Lawyer's Selection: Important Court Decisions on Labor - Vol. 282: Government and Central Labour Relations Commission (Kanagawa Dental University) Case (Refusing a Worker on a Leave of Absence to Return to Work)"