- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Corporate Governance
- Lawyers from Mori Hamada & Matsumoto were included in the 11th edition of The Best Lawyers™ in Japan
- Top Ranking Received From The Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2020
- Top Ranking Received From Chambers Asia Pacific 2020
- Public Service
- Report released by METI's Study Group for Debt Equity Swaps related to Restructuring, in which Soichiro Fujiwara serves as a member
- Book Article
- "Theories, Practices and Forms of Voluntary Liquidation - Shift to Legal Liquidation, From Labor to Registration and Tax Affairs -"
- Book Other
- "Series on Practical Issues of Corporate Litigation: Securities Litigation - False Statements"
- "For Practical Use: Selected Court Decisions Related to Business Revitalization [First Edition]"
- The University of Tokyo (LL.B.)
- Joined Mori Sogo Law Offices (currently: Mori Hamada & Matsumoto) (1991)
- Member of Japanese Association for Business Recovery
- Executive Director of the Japanese Association of Turnaround Professionals
- Inspector for Private Education Institutions, Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
- Member of Study Group on DES in Business Revitalization, Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (2010)
admitted in Japan, 1991
Daini Tokyo Bar Association