admitted in Japan, 1991
Daini Tokyo Bar Association
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Corporate Governance
- The University of Tokyo (LL.B.)
- Joined Mori Sogo Law Offices (currently: Mori Hamada & Matsumoto) (1991)
- Became partner at Mori Hamada & Matsumoto (1999)
Member of Japanese Association for Business Recovery
Executive Director of the Japanese Association of Turnaround Professionals
Special Member of Council for University Chartering and School Juridical Persons, Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
Inspector for Private Education Institutions, Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
- Member of Study Group on DES in Business Revitalization, Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (2010)
- Top Ranking Received From Legal500 2016
- Top rankings received from Best Lawyers in the sixth edition of "The Best Lawyers in Japan"
- Top rankings received from Chambers Asia 2015
- Top Ranking Received From Legal500 2015
- Top rankings received from Best Lawyers in the fifth edition of "The Best Lawyers in Japan"
- Public Service
- Report released by METI's Study Group for Debt Equity Swaps related to Restructuring, in which Soichiro Fujiwara serves as a member
- "For Practical Use: Selected Court Decisions Related to Business Revitalization [First Edition]"
- "DES and DDS Practices (3rd ed.)"
- "Insolvency Laws (vol. 1 and 2) [2nd ed.]"
- "Practices of Civil Rehabilitation Procedures (Completely Revised and Updated 4th Edition): Written Forms and Theory - From Filing a Petition to the End of Proceedings"
- "Issues Concerning Abusive Corporate Splits and the Right to Request Avoidance of Fraudulent Acts - Hints from the Decision of the Second Petty Bench of the Supreme Court on October 12, 2012"