- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Corporate Governance
- 36 lawyers were selected as leading lawyers in asialaw PROFILES' "Asia law Leading Lawyers 2020"
- Top rankings received from Best Lawyers in the 10th edition of "The Best Lawyers in Japan"
- Top Ranking Received From The Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2019
- Public Service
- Report released by METI's Study Group for Debt Equity Swaps related to Restructuring, in which Soichiro Fujiwara serves as a member
- Book Article
- "Theories, Practices and Forms of Voluntary Liquidation - Shift to Legal Liquidation, From Labor to Registration and Tax Affairs -"
- Book Other
- "Series on Practical Issues of Corporate Litigation: Securities Litigation - False Statements"
- "For Practical Use: Selected Court Decisions Related to Business Revitalization [First Edition]"
- The University of Tokyo (LL.B.)
- Joined Mori Sogo Law Offices (currently: Mori Hamada & Matsumoto) (1991)
Member of Japanese Association for Business Recovery
Executive Director of the Japanese Association of Turnaround Professionals
Special Member of Council for University Chartering and School Juridical Persons, Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
Inspector for Private Education Institutions, Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
- Member of Study Group on DES in Business Revitalization, Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (2010)
admitted in Japan, 1991
Daini Tokyo Bar Association