admitted in Japan, 1991
Daini Tokyo Bar Association
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Corporate Governance
- The University of Tokyo (LL.B.)
- Joined Mori Sogo Law Offices (currently: Mori Hamada & Matsumoto) (1991)
- Became partner at Mori Hamada & Matsumoto (1999)
Member of Japanese Association for Business Recovery
Executive Director of the Japanese Association of Turnaround Professionals
Special Member of Council for University Chartering and School Juridical Persons, Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
Inspector for Private Education Institutions, Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
- Member of Study Group on DES in Business Revitalization, Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (2010)
- Top rankings received from Best Lawyers in the Eighth edition of "The Best Lawyers in Japan"
- Top rankings received from Chambers Asia Pacific 2017
- 16 lawyers were selected as leading lawyers in asialaw PROFILES' "Asia law Leading Lawyers 2016"
- Top rankings received from Best Lawyers in the seventh edition of "The Best Lawyers in Japan"
- Top rankings received from Chambers Asia 2016
- Public Service
- Report released by METI's Study Group for Debt Equity Swaps related to Restructuring, in which Soichiro Fujiwara serves as a member
- Book Other
- "Series on Practical Issues of Corporate Litigation: Securities Litigation - False Statements"
- "For Practical Use: Selected Court Decisions Related to Business Revitalization [First Edition]"
- "DES and DDS Practices (3rd ed.)"
- "Insolvency Laws (vol. 1 and 2) [2nd ed.]"
- "Practices of Civil Rehabilitation Procedures (Completely Revised and Updated 4th Edition): Written Forms and Theory - From Filing a Petition to the End of Proceedings"