- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Top rankings received from Best Lawyers in the Ninth edition of "The Best Lawyers in Japan"
- Top Ranking Received From Chambers Global 2018
- Top Ranking Received From Chambers Asia Pacific 2018
- Public Service
- Takayuki Kihira became the Adjunct Professor of Law (Fall term), Cornell University Law School "Global M&A Practice"
- Interview with Takayuki Kihira published in The Lawyer, a UK magazine
- Article on addition of new partners to the firm published on ALB website
- Sep. 24, 2010External Seminars
- "Mergers and Acquisitions Surge in Japan: Lessons from Unsolicited Takeover Bids"
- May 28, 2009External Seminars
- "ALB In-house Legal Summit Tokyo 2009"
- May 30, 2008External Seminars
- "Overview of the M&A developments in Japan"
- "Chambers Legal Practice Guides Corporate M&A Japan 2017"
- Book Article
- "Comprehensive Analysis of M&A Laws of Japan"
- "Chambers Legal Practice Guides Corporate M&A Japan 2015"
- Hitotsubashi University (LL.B., 2000)
- Cornell Law School (LL.M., 2006)
- with Shearman & Sterling LLP (2006-2007)
- Guest Speaker for "Fundamentals of Corporate Legal Affairs in Practice," Waseda Law School (Sessions 1-3) (2009)
- Invited Lecturer for Endowed Chair, Graduate School of Law, Waseda University (2010)
- Lecturer for Clarke Program Colloquium Series, Cornell University Law School (2010)
- Lecturer at Chuo Law School (2011-2017)
- Speaker at a conference presented by Cornell's East Asia Program, The Clarke Program for East Asian Law and Culture and The Einaudi Center for International Studies (2012)
- Lecturer for University of St.Gallen Executive M.B.L. - HSG "M&A: A Japanese Perspective" (2013)
- Lecturer for Clarke Program Colloquium Series, Cornell University Law School "Recent M&A Trends in Japan -particular focus on SoftBank’s acquisition of Sprint Nextel-" (2013)
- Lecturer for University of St.Gallen Executive M.B.L. - HSG "M&A: A Japanese Perspective" (2015)
- Adjunct Professor of Law (Global M&A Practice), Cornell University Law School (2015-)
admitted in Japan, 2001; New York, 2007
Daini Tokyo Bar Association
New York State Bar Association