Fuyuki handles a wide range of real estate projects with a focus on finance, transactions, and security token offerings for real estate. He has extensive experience and considerable expertise handling cross-border projects, including US real estate investment and financing and inbound investment, as well as large-scale redevelopment projects in Japan.
- Regulatory/Regulated Transactions
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- The Best Lawyers in Japan™ and Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in Japan™ (2024 edition)
- Lawyers from Mori Hamada & Matsumoto were included in the 13th edition of The Best Lawyers in Japan™ and the inaugural Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in Japan™
- Firm News
- 19 new partners and 17 new counsels
- Firm News
- 32 new lawyers joined Mori Hamada & Matsumoto
- "International Comparative Legal Guide to: Construction & Engineering Laws and Regulations Japan 2023"
- "Chambers Global Practice Guides Construction Law 2023 - Japan Chapter"
- Magazine Article
- "An Introduction to Commercial Real Estate Loan Workouts in the United States"
- Hitotsubashi University (LL.B., 2011)
- The University of Tokyo, School of Law (2012)
- seconded to Mitsui Fudosan Investment Advisors, Inc. (2018-2019)
- Cornell Law School (LL.M., 2020)
admitted in Japan, 2013
Daini Tokyo Bar Association