Ha Thi Dung has experiences of working with foreign and domestic clients in both the local and foreign law firms inside and outside Vietnam. She started practicing in the banking, project finance and capital market from 2006 until diversifying to practice in the M&A area, corporate matters from 2010, and fintech from 2018. Dung was a partner of the local law firm before joining MHM Vietnam from November 2021.
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Regulatory/Regulated Transactions
Ha Thi Dung：Awards
- Top Rankings received from asialaw 2023, the definitive guide to Asia's leading law firms and lawyers
- Top Rankings Received from IFLR1000’s 32nd edition
Ha Thi Dung：News
Ha Thi Dung：Newsletters
Ha Thi Dung：Publications
- "Global Legal Insights - Fintech 2022 - Vietnam Chapter"
- Magazine Article
- "Trends in the Modernization of Corporate Law in Asian Countries (3): Current Status of Modernization of Corporate Law in Vietnam"
Ha Thi Dung：Other
- Hanoi Law University (LL.B., 2006)
- Vision & Associates trainee program, Hanoi (2006-2007)
- with Vietnam International Law Firm (VILAF), Ho Chi Minh City - Senior Associate (2007-2014)
- Judicial Academy of Vietnam (2008)
- Clifford Chance trainee program, Hong Kong (2010)
- with Mori Hamada & Matsumoto - Foreign Lawyer (2014-2018)
- with Venture North Law, Hanoi - Partner (2018-2021)
- MHM Vietnam - Partner (2021-)
admitted in Vietnam, 2014
Hanoi Bar Association