- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Corporate Governance
- International Practice
- Crisis Management
- Oct. 12, 2022MHM Open Seminars
- ”Emerging Global Business and Human Rights Trends -including practical issues of Uyghur Forced Labor Prevention Act”
- "Law and Practice for App Businesses"
- Magazine Article
- "Latest Trends in Business and Human Rights - Including an Overview of the Guidelines Recently Adopted by the Japanese Government"
- Book Article
- "Analysis of Examples of Corporate Governance Reports that Comply with the Corporate Governance Code (2016 Edition) "
- Keio University (LL.B., 2011)
- Keio University Law School (J.D., 2013)
- The University of Chicago Law School (LL.M., 2020)
- with Hengeler Mueller, Düsseldorf (2020-2021)
- M&A Practice Group
- Structured Finance Practice Group
- Corporate Law Practice Group
- Employment & Labor Law Practice Group
admitted in Japan, 2014; New York, 2021; California 2022
Daini Tokyo Bar Association
New York State Bar Association
California State Bar Association