Mergers and Acquisitions
Information Technology, Life Sciences and Intellectual Property
- Public Service
- Kei Furuichi and Kohei Wachi joined as lecturers the class of “Respect for gender diversity and law” at the Graduate School of Law, the University of the Ryukyus
- Firm News
- 26 new lawyers joined Mori Hamada & Matsumoto
- "Drone Business and Regulations (2nd ed.)"
- Magazine Article
- "Legal Aspects of the US-EU-China Conflict over Data and Technology Transfer: Deciphering the Structure of the Trilateral Struggle for Hegemony"
- Book Article
- "Handbook for Capital and Business Alliances"
- The University of Tokyo (LL.B., 2013)
- seconded to Google Japan G.K.（2018-2020）
- Stanford Law School (2021-)
admitted in Japan, 2015
Daini Tokyo Bar Association