- +81-3-6213-8155 (Tokyo)
- +65-6593-9464 (Singapore)
- +81-3-6213-8055 (Tokyo)
- +65-6593-9751 (Singapore)
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Regulatory/Regulated Transactions
- Information Technology, Life Sciences and Intellectual Property
- Public Service
- Daisuke Mosaka became the mentor of "S-Booster 2019"
- Firm News
- 29 new lawyers joined Mori Hamada & Matsumoto
Daisuke Mosaka：Legal Topics
- Magazine Article
- "The Potential of Generative AI and Related Legal Issues (Part 2) Points to Heed When Preparing Internal Rules for Using Generative AI, such as ChatGPT, and Executing Agreements with Developmental Contractors"
- "M&A Rules in Emerging Asian Countries - Fourth edition"
- Book Article
- "Japanese Start-Up Financing Documents: Annotated Model Contracts"
- Kyoto University (LL.B., 2013)
- Kyoto University, School of Law (J.D., 2015)
- seconded to the Legal Department of Marubeni Corporation (2020-2022)
- Singapore Office, Mori Hamada & Matsumoto (2022-)
- Mentor of "S-Booster" organized by the Space Development Strategy Promotion Secretariat, Cabinet Office (2019-)
- Director of the Japan Space Law Association (2019-)
- Member of the Young Professionals Program, 33rd International Symposium on Space Technology and Science (ISTS) (2022)
- Representative Director of the Legal Initiative for Startups (2022-)
admitted in Japan, 2016
Daini Tokyo Bar Association
Registered Foreign Lawyer in Singapore, 2022