Since qualifying as an attorney in Taiwan in 2005, I have engaged in a broad range of international legal matters involving Japan and Taiwan, with a particular focus on M&A, finance, handling of Taiwanese labor issues, legal compliance, general corporate legal matters, and civil and commercial disputes. I aim to present optimal solutions for Japanese corporate clients expanding, or considering an expansion, into Taiwan using the practical experience I have accumulated in both Japan and Taiwan.
- International Practice
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Disputes/Dispute Resolution
- Book Other
- "Six Major Laws on Chinese Economy (2020 Edition)"
- Magazine Article
- "Case Where an Agreement that the U.S. Nevada State Court Had Exclusive Jurisdiction was Determined to be Invalid on Grounds of Contravening Public Policy (Tokyo High Court Decision of November 17, 2014)"
- "Governing Law for Transfer of Securities and Transactions for the Assignment of Rights as Collateral - From Issuance of Materialized Certificates to Dematerialization of Certificates"
- National Taiwan University (NTU), (LL.B., 2001)
- Passed the Taiwan Bar Examination (2001)
- Graduate School of Law, National Taiwan University (LL.M., 2005)
- with Formosa Transnational Attorneys at Law (2005-2016)
- The University of Tokyo Graduate Schools for Law and Politics (LL.M., 2015)
- Earned Credits for the Doctoral Program, The University of Tokyo Graduate Schools for Law and Politics (2016)
- with Nishimura & Asahi (2016-2019)
- The society for the Study of International Judicial Precedents
- Kansai Private International Law Association
admitted in Taiwan, 2001
Taipei Bar Association (2005)