Since qualifying as an attorney in Taiwan in 2005, I have engaged in a broad range of international legal matters involving Japan and Taiwan, with a particular focus on M&A, finance, handling of Taiwanese labor issues, legal compliance, general corporate legal matters, and civil and commercial disputes. I aim to present optimal solutions for Japanese corporate clients expanding, or considering an expansion, into Taiwan using the practical experience I have accumulated in both Japan and Taiwan.
- International Practice
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Disputes/Dispute Resolution
- Sep. 6, 2021External Seminars
- 『太陽光電法律議題分享會 (Hot Legal Topics in Solar Power)』
- "Business Legal Practices in Taiwan"
- Book Other
- "Six Major Laws on Chinese Economy (2021 Expanded Edition)"
- Book Other
- "Six Major Laws on Chinese Economy (2020 Edition)"
- National Taiwan University (NTU), (LL.B., 2001)
- Passed the Taiwan Bar Examination (2001)
- Graduate School of Law, National Taiwan University (LL.M., 2005)
- with Formosa Transnational Attorneys at Law (2005-2016)
- The University of Tokyo Graduate Schools for Law and Politics (LL.M., 2015)
- Earned Credits for the Doctoral Program, The University of Tokyo Graduate Schools for Law and Politics (2016)
- with Nishimura & Asahi (2016-2019)
- The society for the Study of International Judicial Precedents
- Kansai Private International Law Association
admitted in Taiwan, 2001
Taipei Bar Association (2005)