- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Information Technology, Life Sciences and Intellectual Property
- International Practice
- "In Practice: Chinese Labor Law - Latest Labor Management Practices, Comparing Japan and China"
- Magazine Article
- "Corporate Legal Affairs: Recent Trends Concerning Uyghur Human Rights Issues and Systematic Understanding of Related Regulations"
- "Catalogue of Technologies Prohibited or Restricted from Export (Part 2, Practical Concerns)"
- The University of Tokyo Graduate Schools for Law and Politics (LL.M. in Intellectual Property Law, 2009)
- Earned Credits for the Doctoral Program, The University of Tokyo Graduate Schools for Law and Politics (Intellectual Property Law, 2012)
- with TMI Associates (2012-2016)
- with Mori Hamada & Matsumoto Osaka Office (2016-)
admitted in China, 2010