- International Practice
- Top rankings received from asialaw 2023-24
- The Best Lawyers in Japan™ and Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in Japan™ (2024 edition)
- Top rankings received from The Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2023
- Firm News
- MHM advised on the innovative Islamic-ESG finance scheme
- Public Service
- Naoki Ishikawa becomes an adjunct lecturer at the Graduate School of Business Sciences, University of Tsukuba
- Comments from Naoki Ishikawa published in an article regarding Islamic finance in ALB
Naoki Ishikawa：Legal Topics
- Sep. 29, 2020External Seminars
- "Legal Environment for Islamic Social Finance"
- Feb. 11, 2020External Seminars
- "Investing in Japan’s Hospitality Business – What you need to know"
- Sep. 18, 2019External Seminars
- "Invest Australia Panel Discussion Opportunities in Renewable Energy"
- "Practical Guide to Contracts for Power Plant Projects [2nd ed.]"
- "Chambers Global Practice Guides Real Estate 2023 - Japan Chapter"
- "Chambers Global Practice Guides Real Estate 2022 - Japan Chapter"
Naoki Ishikawa：Research Reports
- The University of Tokyo (LL.B., 1998)
- Development Bank of Japan Inc., Project Finance Department (on secondment) (2004-2005)
- The London School of Economics and Political Science (LL.M. (Distinction), 2006)
- LSE Lawyers Prize for Best Dissertation (2006)
- 1 Essex Court Prize for Finance Law (2006)
- Clifford Chance, London (on secondment) (2006-2007)
- Adjunct Lecturer at the Graduate School of Business Sciences, University of Tsukuba (2011-2012)
admitted in Japan, 2000
Tokyo Bar Association
Islamic Finance Qualification (with Merit) by The Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment (UK), 2011